If you’re like most people, you believe your eyesight is the one sense you couldn’t live without. But also like most people, you may be confused about what to do next. How do you get clear, comfortable vision and healthy eyes – and keep them for life?
Whether you are working or playing, your lifestyle is based on your vision. You might know your eyes are connected to your health, nutrition, and habits. But you may have trouble putting all the pieces together.
In other words, you know your lifestyle depends on your vision. But did you know your vision is just as dependent on your lifestyle? Many people don’t.
Your vision may not be clear. Your eyes may not be comfortable. You may have questions about eye care for life. Or you may just realize how much your life depends on your vision and want to do everything you can to preserve it.
If that describes you, you’ve found the right place. I can help.
You’re Not Alone
I have been helping thousands of people like you for over two decades. It’s been my goal to help each one of my patients reach his or her full visual potential, and now I’d like to help you.
But first, a word of encouragement. You’re reading this right now. You’ve taken an important step. You realize you need help, and you’re looking for it. Most people have vague fears about their vision but have too little information or motivation to go any further. That approach to vision (and life) usually leads to regret.
So for starters, I’m glad you’re here. I encourage you to keep exploring.
Is This You?
- Your profession or recreation depends on your eyes.
- You appreciate aesthetics and beauty.
- You believe vision is a precious and fragile gift – even if you don’t know what to do about it.
- You’re interested in nutrition and fitness.
- You’re a creative, open thinker – someone who is willing to learn and apply what you’ve learned.
- You’re optimistic.
- Your eyes or vision bother or distract you.
- Or, your eyes and vision don’t bother you – and you’d like to keep it that way.
- You’ve gotten eye care, but still have questions or feel like something’s missing.
Living the Visual Lifestyle
The visual lifestyle isn’t simply about having clear vision. There’s much more to it. To help you understand, I developed a definition:
The visual lifestyle is a set of habits, accessories, and attitudes used by people who recognize vision as life’s most precious and fragile gift, and who are passionate about preserving, enjoying, enhancing, and celebrating it to the fullest.
If that excites you like it does me, get ready to take a big (visual) step in your life.
For over twenty years I’ve been helping patients craft their own visual lifestyles, and I want to do that for you too. Here’s what you can expect:
- Clearer vision: I have met very few people whose vision is as clear as it can be all day every day. I can show you how to make that happen.
- Healthier eyes: Your eyes should work in the background like your heart, without distracting you. This only happens when your vision is clear and your eyes are healthy and comfortable.
- Purposeful vision: Your enjoyment of your sight is maximized when you have great reasons to keep your eyes healthy and your vision clear. Living the visual lifestyle can and should be a celebration of your vision and your life.
- Peace of mind: You should reach for your future without fear of blindness or worrying about losing your sight.
My Most Popular Posts
Subscribe to My Blog
The best way to get on track and begin living a purposeful visual lifestyle is to subscribe to my blog. I post twice weekly, and more if I find something of interest you can use. I write my posts with your vision in mind, and many contain information you can use right away.
And if you subscribe now, you’ll get a special gift I created just to get you moving in the right direction.